Choosing your first Mattress is one of the difficult task, but we will guide you step by step with updated information.
Mattress sizes in India
- Single Size:?72×36″ to 75×36″ Best for Single kid
- Double Size:?72×48″ to 75×60″?Best for Single adult
- Queen Size:?72×60″ to 78×60″?Best for Couple
- King Size:?72×72″ to 78×72″?Best for Family
Types of Mattresses
Foam mattresses are known for its extraordinary capacity for adapting to the pressure exercised by the body and to the body heat. Light-weight and easy to handle, a foam mattress can be easily folded and stored.
The springs are connected and the system provides an excellent support over the entire sleeping area. They offer fantastic value for money and come in a range of different comfort levels
Memory Foam Mattresses
This special foam is made of dense, heat-sensitive material that reacts to your heat and weight and supports you evenly. It’s called memory foam because it keeps your shape for a while after you get off it.
Coir creates the least amount of lower back muscle tension while on the mattress and allows the spine to retain its natural shape. They are breathable and self ventilating.
- Adapts perfectly to the body, helping relieve or soothe body pain such as joint or back aches.
- Specially designed pressure-relieving structure keeps body comfortable in all reclining positions.
- Shoulder and lumbar support that adapts to the body.
- The natural S-shape of the spine when sleeping to the side sinks naturally into the mattress
|Mattresses Type||Suitable for|
|Coir Mattresses||Base support is firm Short terrn durability Economical|
|Spring Mattresses||Bouncy nature Medium durability Medium pricing|
|Foam mattresses||Good for back pain Long term durability Expensive pricing|
|Memory form mattresses||Best for back On Long term durability Premium Pricing|